Tuesday 10 August 2010

It's been a while...

So it has been a fair while since the last time I Posted...
But I am certain I am going to try harder and post more often. I had the excuse that I didn't have much to blog about Lately but recently there has been a lot happening. For Example it was Laura's 18th Just on Friday, Laura just got her exam results though the post and she got her grades to get into Uni. Not only did she pass her exams... she aced them!! :D But she got the grades to get into uni so she is starting her midwifery course on the 20th September. I'm sure that will be something else to blog about im sure :D I'm so proud of her :D

Also I have taken on a new hobby since I last posted a comment...

This is really all thanks to my Dad. As some of you may know my Dad started up the 'Tweed Bank Canoe Club' in the boarders of Scotland. In his younger days when he was a Canoe instructor he would paddle many rivers at the weekends teaching young people how it's done....

I never really had the chance to get into kayaking as we moved up to Kemnay just before I was born and since then just never really had the opportunity but in May this year (2010) I made a purchase of my first Kayak ... A 'Pirouette'.
One of my close friends Is also into Kayaking and has a bit more knowledge than myself when it comes to Kayaking but we are both new to this and we are loving our adventures and kayaking trips.

Like I said we are both new to this and and hoping for many many more trips but here is a few photos from our first proper trip on the River Dee.. Starting at Potarch Bridge down to Invercalichie At Banchory.




Like i Say I hope to post many more photos and stories about our trips.

Anyway for more photos on this trip please click here....

http://gallery.me.com/philbuchan/100281



Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment